Friday, March 4, 2011

63/365

Haven't been feeling very inspired lately. This is the only shot I got today. I noticed the dog sleeping on the living room floor this morning. He woke up when he heard the beep so one try was all I got.

001web

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

14 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that you can see the tennis ball in the picture, too. Fun capture!

Jennifer said...

What a cutie pie! I have a golden and they are the best. I love your dog's colouring. The reddish goldens are so beautiful!

Great shot!

Misty said...

Dogs have it made don't they? :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle. It's almost like Alex is pooped from playing! Love it! Bobbie :)

KAREN said...

i love the lighting here. :)

doreen said...

my golden does this all the time.........life is good! sweet shot :)

Amanda said...

I love when dogs do that! So cute. I only took 16 photos today compared to my usual 75-100, so I feel your not feeling it ;)

Catherine said...

LOL! You could've told me that you taught him how to play dead--and I would've believed you! I think it's great! My hubby was not impressed with my post today. My response: not every day is going to be a masterpiece, honey! So you see, it's not just you! Hey, but, tomorrow is another day, right?!

tatyannashope said...

Awww! I had a reddish golden like that years and years ago. He was such a sweet dog.
My jowly, wrinkly mastiff does not look nearly so cute with gravity working against her like that. :)

karren said...

This is a beautiful photo actually...and the dog is so precious. He looks so content and happy, snoring away.

noreen said...

how cute is that???

Photography said...

Nice dog! I really want one but we have enough "animals" in the house right now :-)

Kristin said...

I like that you captured him just being himself. To me that is what a 365 is all about; and, as usual, your exposure and clarity are refreshing, so in all reality, all you needed was one shot!

Tracy said...

Wow! Look at that beautiful coat of hair! I think the photo is great as well! I think it is pretty funny how he is sleeping! Looks like he knows he has it made. Cute!