Friday, February 25, 2011

56/365

I didn't have a lot of time to think of a shot for today. Joshua was having a hard time at school so I ended up spending the afternoon in his class. On our way home, we walked through the park by our house and I noticed the magnolia trees had bloomed. It was difficult to get a decent shot because it's incredibly windy.

001web
{iso100, f2.8, ss 1/1600}

11 comments:

Misty said...

You did well!

Photography said...

Well i think this is pretty good!!

Bek said...

Love the color! I can't wait to see some myself.

KAREN said...

i think it looks great!

Amanda said...

I think it's great. I love that the closed bud is the one in focus.

darolyn said...

Gorgeous!

Tracy said...

Very pretty! Really like how you focused on the bud that hasn't opened yet and then the full bloom in the back!

Kristin said...

This is so dreamy. I love that Spring is in the air!

Bobi said...

pretty in pink. lovely photo

Michelle said...

Pretty!

Cheryl said...

this is gorgeous!