Thursday, February 17, 2011

48/365

I only paint my toe nails when it's warm enough to wear flip flops. It's supposed to be in the 70s for the next several days. Definitely flip flop weather :-)


003-1web
{iso100, f2.8, shutter 1/500}

I'm not sure I'll be able to get anything for joy of love today so I'm posting this right now. If I get something tonight, I'll post it later.

Thanks for all the sweet comments on yesterday's photo. I'm going to be {hopefully} trying another of Em and I soon. We both wear glasses and I'd like to get one of us as we normally are. I didn't have time to mess with avoiding glare yesterday so I'll try again soon.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

yay for flip flop weather!

I am behind on posting my joy of love pics, and even a little behind in taking them, not having my flash hasn't helped, but it's due back today. Taking these pics are hard because they require the family to be in them and they are gone most of the day.....

Amy said...

Cheryl, I know exactly what you mean. Yesterday, I had to take Em and me in the 1/2 hour or so between homework and leaving for youth group. Hope you get your flash today. Mine has saved me a few times!

Tracy said...

Pretty color!! 70's...ahh! Thinking spring, thinking spring! I love painted toe nails during flip flop weather!

Misty said...

This is such a great clear shot. I usually only paint my toenails in flip flop weather too. Our weather changes from day to day so you never know when you will be able to wear flip flops. :)

Photography said...

Nice pretty!!

Amanda said...

This is great. Nice composition, so simple. It was 45 here and I was thinking of shorts and a t-shirt ;) Can't wait for 60's never mind 70's, you are so lucky!

Laurie said...

A lot of people seem to like it on a crop sensor too. I wouldn't let that hold you back. It really is a great lens.

doreen said...

yay for flip flop weahter!!