Wednesday, June 22, 2011

173/365

I know this one looks similar to the photo I posted yesterday. But I've been wanting to try one like this for awhile. It rained last night and the grass was still wet this morning. The sun comes up on the back side of the house and when I looked out the window, I saw it shining on this part of the lawn {I use the term "lawn" loosely-it's mostly weeds}, making everything all sparkly. I put on my flip flops, grabbed my camera and headed to the back yard in my pjs. I'm sure I was quite a sight.

004.3web
Does it seem a bit neon green to y'all? It looked okay in PSE but not so good now.



8 comments:

Susan said...

Pretty! The color looks great to me :)

Jaime said...

Looks good to me...love the bokeh!

KAREN said...

i LOVE this!! beautiful bokeh!!

Michelle said...

I like it. I usually start my day in my backyard with my pjs and coffee (nobody can see back there, so it's completely private). I think it's the best way to break in a new day. :)

Tracy said...

I love this! I really like your idea of going around the yard and looking for things you normally wouldn't!

Laurie said...

Pretty bokeh! I can't get enough bokeh :)

Kristin said...

Oh the things we'll do to get the shot we're after. The color looks good to me, and I'm jealous of all your rain!

MeaganMusing said...

Isn't that a great shot! Very pretty with the light dancing off the grass. The colors look great.

We start our days in the backyard in our PJ's often around here! :) No one's complained yet! Ha!