Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365

002web
The only way I can keep everyone's schedules straight and remember what's happening is to write it on the calendar. Without it, I would be lost. There are a few things for next week that haven't made it on but this month isn't looking too crazy yet. But in another month or so, when baseball starts again, it'll be filled right up.

3 comments:

grandmabish said...

Mine looks the same way by the time I get all of our stuff, and all the grandkids stuff that we should attend. It's fun to organize if all though.

Photography said...

Yours is very neat compared to mine! I have stuff scribbled everywhere :-) Just started a 365 please stop by if you can http://flowerphotography1.blogspot.com/

Shannon B said...

My google calendar looks that way too!! Each person is color-coded differently, and it interfaces with my Droid. Love it!