I figured this week would be pretty easy. There are so many emotions to choose from, after all. Matthew and I went outside yesterday afternoon and I told him what the theme of the week was. He agreed to cooperate but only if I was quick about it.
Is moody preteen an emotion?

No? Okay, how about dork? {I'm not calling him names. Dork is a compliment at our house. LOL}

Still no?
Crazy?

No? Darn.
I've got it! Excitement.

Or is that fear? Terror?
Hmmm......I think we'll go with this one. Angsty preteen. Or annoyance. I'm not sure which ;-)

Is moody preteen an emotion?

No? Okay, how about dork? {I'm not calling him names. Dork is a compliment at our house. LOL}

Still no?
Crazy?

No? Darn.
I've got it! Excitement.

Or is that fear? Terror?
Hmmm......I think we'll go with this one. Angsty preteen. Or annoyance. I'm not sure which ;-)

5 comments:
Love all the different faces!! Such a fun post ;)
Ha! Love these. Dork is a term of endearment in our house as well :)
He is so cute....how nice of him to cooperate for your photo. They are all great.
Lol!
Very nice...my fave is the crossed eyes. :)
Hah! You're so lucky to have a cooperative model.
Post a Comment